What I wanted to publish today is how you can help yourself after contracting COVID-19 as well as taking the jab.
Epoch Times published an article that discusses how common effects of long-COVID can be treated and how long-COVID commonly effects brain health.
In their Jab Injuries, 50% Long COVID Cases Have This Type of Symptom—2 Ways to Reverse It, the article discusses how the vaccination creates some of the rare symptoms similar to symptoms caused by long-COVID.
50% of long COVID common symptoms are neuropsychiatric.
“…we have summarized before that the COVID disease can cause cytokine storms resulting in inflammation in the nervous system; and they can damage the mitochondria of nerve cells and lipid metabolism disorder.”– theepochtimes.com
SARS-CoV-2 virus affects the brains ability for self-renewal and inhibits autophagy.
Basically, autophagy encourages cells to eat up old, misfunctioning cells to get rid of them and also recycle the cells waste materials.
1) Fasting, including intermittent fasting, activates autophagy.
2) Terpene treatment activate autophagy.
3) Meditation activates autophagy & reverses damages in the brain. Meditation also reverses the aging process of the brain.
Following is information from a published Orthomolecular.org’s article, Resolving Long-Haul COVID” and Vaccine Toxicity: Neutralizing the Spike Protein, Commentary by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD – June 21, 2021.
In the article, several therapeutic agents are listed explaining how they work to help address COVID symptoms.
Briefly, the list has seven supplements and therapies, most of which people have become familiar with. (see link for further details).
- Hydrogen peroxide (HP) nebulization
- Vitamin C
- Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Chloroquine (CQ)
- Other Bio-Oxidative Therapies
- Baseline Vital Immune Support Supplementation