Suggested list to watch: The following teachers and pastors are recommendations sorted into alphabetical order of people I like to listen to who you might find helpful to listen to. This is for those of you who are new, please keep watching and listening each day and stay on your path with Our Lord Jesus Christ .
- Eric Barger – Eric Barger is the author of numerous books, including the best-seller From Rock to Rock, Entertaining Spirits Unaware: The End-Time Occult Invasion (with co-author David Benoit) and Disarming the Powers of Darkness. He has produced dozens of videos detailing various aspects of the Cults, the Occult, World Religions, Current Events, Bible Prophecy, and today’s Entertainment Industry all in the light of a biblical worldview.
- JD Farag – Bible prophecy pertaining to the Middle East as well as current prophetic events. In addition to his sermons he also does a weekly prophecy update.
- Jack Hibbs – Have you listened to Jack Hibbs teach? Or watched him on TV? Well, if you have, it doesn’t take very long to figure out that Pastor Jack is passionate about life! That might be an understatement.
- Charles Lawson – We are a church located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Charles Lawson teaches from the King James Bible and follows the old paths;
- John MacArthur – John MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, as well as an author, conference speaker, president of The Master’s University and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry.
- Jan Markell – Our purpose is to help people understand the times according to the Bible, contend for the faith in Jesus Christ, and help the Church stand against deception as watchmen on the wall in these last days!
- Justin Peters – Justin Peters Ministries exists to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the lost and to help equip the saved to “speak the truth in love” – Ephesians 4:15
- Dr. Charles Stanley – Charles F. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries.
- Amir Tsarfati – Behold Israel is a non-profit organization. Our mission is to provide reliable and accurate reporting on developments in Israel and the region.